By Jimmy Miller
Many people say that the most important things in their life are family, happiness, health, or a sense of purpose. While money may not top that list, it affects every part of your life and can give you the security and stability that positively impacts the things that matter most. Unfortunately, managing money often leads to stress and worry. That’s why an advisor plays one of the most prominent roles in a person’s life, forming a long-lasting relationship and providing trusted counsel.
But how do you find an advisor who you can trust and want to work with for the long term? At Baobab Wealth Management, we understand that this is an overwhelming and intimidating process. Trusting someone with your hard-earned money is not a decision you should take lightly. Knowing this, we are honored to have the opportunity to continue serving more and more families and individuals who conscientiously choose to place their finances in our hands.
We place the utmost value on our clients, and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve the important people in their lives as well. We gladly welcome the chance to connect and get to know new clients who may benefit from the services we provide. Your referrals are the highest compliment and an integral part of our continued growth.
What Sets Us Apart
We’ve been fortunate to work with a wide range of clients who do refer their friends and family to us. We believe so many people have referred others to us for a few different reasons:
- A personalized approach. We know that no two individuals’ financial planning needs will be the same, which is why we create a plan focused on your financial goals. We take the time to outline a tailored strategy based on your specific needs, goals, and circumstances.
- Strong relationships. We prioritize a hands-on client-centered approach, which has led us to build long-lasting relationships with so many of our clients. We’re proud to serve as a go-to resource and support system when someone has a question or faces a tough decision.
- Knowledgeable advice. As an independent firm, we aren’t tied to sales quotas or proprietary products. Instead, we have the freedom to offer advice and gain access to hundreds of global strategic partners and ﬁrst-rate technology tools.
- We simplify. We know that finances can be complicated. We offer a simple and laid-back process combined with a disciplined and comprehensive approach so you can have confidence as you work toward your goals.
- Transparent fees. We keep our fees straightforward, charging a percentage of assets under our management. Unlike commission-based products, this structure puts us on the same side of the table with one mutual incentive: growing and preserving your assets.
The People We Serve Best
At Baobab Wealth Management, we desire to take away your fear and anxiety and help carry your financial burden. Because we like to form trusted and close relationships with our clients, we strive to work with people we believe we can best serve. Our clients tend to be pre-retirees who share our passion for travel and the outdoors. Regardless of what they do for a living, they all want a trusted financial advisor who can assist with a myriad of financial questions, decisions, and needs. We view our clients as friends and family and enjoy walking the road of life with them.
Do You Know Someone Who Could Benefit From Our Services?
One of the reasons we work with a select number of clients is so we can provide personalized attention and care to each of our clients as well as their loved ones. When you have questions about your portfolio or strategies, we’re here to help. When you experience a new milestone in life, we’re here to help. And if you have a friend or family member who has questions or needs unbiased advice, we’re never too busy to help.
If you’re a client with our firm and you’ve enjoyed working with us, we hope you’ll refer a friend, colleague, or family member who may benefit from our services. For a no-obligation consultation, please forward this article to them and have them contact us at 907-317-8454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Miller is the founder of Baobab Wealth Management, and offers advisory services through Intervest International Inc., an SEC registered investment advisor. With 17 years of experience, Jimmy works with individuals and families to create financial plans that address their individual situations. He has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and holds the CRPC (Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor) and the CMFC (Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor) designations from the College for Financial Planning. When not working on a financial plan, you will usually find Jimmy with his wife, Sonja, and his son, Hendrik, or his clients enjoying the great outdoors! Jimmy is an avid fisherman, hunter, scuba diver, mountain climber, sailor, and world traveler! He also enjoys volunteering his time with the Boy Scouts of America as a troop leader. Learn more about Jimmy by connecting with him on LinkedIn.